Wednesday, January 21, 2009

If I were god?

If I were god first of all I will stop B.E studies.Then I'd make everyone be what ever they wanted with whatever they wanted, wherever they wanted, and with the ability to do whatever they want,except for those I hate. Each person would be in their own reality and could do whatever they want without actually causing any real problem to anything.I will give food, dresses,friends,girl friends to everyone.I will put George Bush in jail .I wont allow any war in this world ,if men wish too.

Everyone would get their own simulated world, but it would be real, anything would be possible, and it would be okay because anything bad that happened in a some ones world, wouldn't really be happening to anyone with real feelings or sensations, it would all be real simulation. We would each have total control of our own simulations. So people could literally do anything they wanted and forever. Nothing would ever get boring and there would be no rules. I would design it that way.

Everyone would love me and wouldn't have to go out of their way to show it, only if they wanted to. I would do anything for anyone as long as it didn't go against the will of another, and if it did, they could just carry out their desired action in their own simulation. The simulations would be as real as life itself. Everyone would basically have anything they wanted forever and here and there I would throw in some new concepts designed to blow everyone minds for many years of fun, pleasure, excitement, and true happiness. Anyone want to vote me in as God for '09??? Just Kidding, I can't make these things come true.What you do, if you were god?

2 comments:

Jojees Thomas said...

Good article. Tremendous imagination behind this article. I like the article very much. I request everyone to read tis article.

Unknown said...

i will give good education to all the people in the world,becoz it solve any problem in the world.they get relieve from poverty.they can come up from economic status.it can solve all the problems in any family .