Friday, February 27, 2009

Yesterday a different day to me.

Yesterday is a different day to me.I tell in detail.
I hate my college mainly of the climate conditions.But in yesterday morning while brushing my teeth somebody quarrel that our college got fire.Our college is near to our hostel.So suddenly I came out and watch.I can't saw the college the college and ground was surrounded by smoke.After some time somebody told that is not fog it is smog and the college not got fire.The climate is cooler than other days.We gone to walk through the smog .We take photos .All the photos were good in the presence of smog.The photos resembles ooty or any other fogy places.It was very nice to see trees coverd with smog.After close to 8 o' clock all the smog gone.Then I gone to college.There is no class for my department because today is our national conferance so every student busy with their works.Their was no studens in the class.We(Amith,Bipin and two second years) got a work to cut the curuthola of cocunut tree.We gone to at least 10 places to get that but we won't find that.It was a warm day so I tired.I cant't even eat food.I vomit a lot till midnight.Then I slept.Because of that illness I can't write about the 'smog' yesterday.But now there is more thing to write.

3 comments:

cyril lukose said...

Smog is nice to see but I think(studied) it is harmfull to our body.May be that is make you ill.

Ammu Joseph said...

I like that place through your blog.Your blog is good.Better post the photos of that smog.

Dominic Issac said...

to ammu > This is not a good place to live.Till I come here (tirunelveli) we saw smog in this time only .After comming here only I started loving Our state.