Wednesday, March 18, 2009

what can we do with this boring homeworks?

I think homework for the most part is a waste of time with the exception of homework is such a drag, honestly. Not only is it incredibly boring and takes away from the time could be used to do more important things, but it makes kids hate school and creates a lot of tension at home. Why not let children spend their free time playing outside and having fun instead? They will earn more from that than they would from sitting at the kitchen table punching numbers into a calculator or writing book reports, I am sure.
When I am in high school and the amount of work they expect you to do is unbelievable.Homework is not only from the school but also from the tution center . If I wanted to finish every single piece of homework I get assigned, I would be up until 12 AM every night and I have to be up at 6:00 to get to school in the first place. All that so I can learn nothing but how to bore myself out of my skull. I am still one of those people who believes that if a teacher can not teach it in class than we shouldn't have to do it outside of class. If they give you time to do it and you do not finish than homework isn't that bad but when there's 5 minutes left before the bell and they give some then its not fair. Studying and papers should be the only homework given.
We need to taste life but can't because of the 8 hours of school we have to do when we get home.If we make a survey regarding homeworks about 50 percent of students do not doing homeworks at home they are doing after came to school.

4 comments:

cyril lukose said...

it's boring.But i will complete it in 2 days and enjoy my holidays.

Ammu Joseph said...

homework is just fine..but other homework is just simply boring..

Unknown said...

I really really really hate homeworks!! Cause Monday means school. School means homeworks. Homeworks means hard work and no sleep. No sleep means I`ll get very irritated and angry.

Unknown said...

Homework is good habit in moderation... it gives you seriousness and keeps you in touch with the subject