Monday, April 19, 2010

end of a good era

I will loose my identity as a student after a month.Because my college days are going to end by 13th of next month.Now a weird feeling is going through my mind.Whatever miserables happened in my college life I can't say that I don't like my college.It gives me unforgettable moments ,good friends and more.Without any doubt I can say that this experiences is going to help me .My college is teach me that there is nothing is complicated in this world , everything is simple.
My college SCAD CET is in Cherenmahadevi which is in Tirunelveli dist .Cherenmahadevi is a village in our words its a patticadu.Most of the villagers are poor people or they are showing as so.Most of them have small houses and living very simple life.I think they are keeping their money in banks for the next generation.When I live in hostel ( for the first three years) I really struggled with tamil foods.There will not be mush dishes and the dishes will not be tasty.Do you heared abut thyr sadam ,sambar sadam,puli kulumbu ?.Don't try to take that they are not so good.In that time I was very eager to go to home but now I am not.This place teaches me the rhyme of life .I can't leave this place without a the cost of a tear.
Previously I said that I have many unforgettable moments here.In the first year itself I wrote 5 apology letters in my college.One was for going to a film and in the cinema theatre and one of our hostel warden caught us there.In next time they caught me for trespassing the mechanical block of the college at night 2 o clock.But the last one for a bet of 200Rs.Then they caught us for plucking mangoes from the college garden.I also caught for doing malpractice in college exams.We also use to bunk classes and they never caught us.We used to play ouija board but we never find any ghost. We put almost 11 pookkalams for many functions of college.None of the bathes put this much pookkalams.We had problems with our seniors that cause serious problems that I don't like to share .Lastly birth day functions if today is my birth day they will take me to the veranda of hostel and they start bath me with tomato juices ,powder,shaving cream,eggs,tooth paste,tea ( at least 2 days older) ,shoe polish ets.Dry things they will mix with water and spray on others body. So birth day was the worst days of his life and a good day for others.
So a good( I must say) part of my life is ending.But I will remember it for ever.I love My College because my memories are living there.

No comments: