Thursday, February 28, 2008

my friends(in college)

In this blog I like to describe about some of my friends studied in my college

Suraj-He is a interesting fellow.He studies well but he has fear to dark.He fear to sit in dark rooms. He has a great shy to speak with girls.

Harish-He is the naughtiest boy in my class.He is speaking with friends when the classes are taken.Most times that friend is me.I also like chatting so he is my good friend.In the second year boy's he has good final year support.He is actively participate in naughty things in hostel also.

Deekshith-He has good talent in singing and painting.He is an innocent boy.All students like deekshith.

Jithin-He is good in his studies and he has good G.K.He plays football well.In the final of the college football match he scores the goal and my department Win's that match.He knows many of the Indian states.

Don-He is my room mate in the previous year.Till now I never saw such a fearing man like him.His character is just opposite to his name.He fears the warden ,seniers.......etc.Even he fear to go for films. His nickname is sasi.

Melvin-He is the 1st friend in our college.He is a good friend of me.He likes dance(He don't know how to dance.

Bibin-He things that he knows every thing but he always interested to say blunders.

Binny-He is my Tamil friend .He is a good friend of Seniors.

Harshang-He is from Gujrath but his family from Kerala.He always speak's poor malayalam.

Jithu-He is a naughty boy.He got immidiate illnecess the day before university exams.

Bian-He is the craziest boy in my College.Do anything as he like.Every teachers like him.

Shynej-He is the most scilent boy in malayalies.He only likes to sit in his room.

Arun Kumar-He do yoga daily.He go to home in an intervel of 3 or4 months. I think he is the only guy he likes the hostel.

Robin(senior)-He is in 4th year.He is a good friend of Juniors.

Feros(senior)-He and Robin are the only senior malayalies in hostel.
Mathew-He came into our college through latteral entry.
Anand-He is a Mumbai malayali .He have always problems with seniors.One of his speciality is that he walk up just before half an hour the college to start.

No comments: