Tuesday, March 25, 2008

the celebraty

I get four days Easter leave.I enjoyed the leave well.Yesterday I came back to my college.We will returned to college in this Sunday.On the way to the college in train we (me and my friends) when reach Tenmala railway station we saw a crowd in the station.Somebody tell me that there is a film shooting is going on there .The suddenly we run to there.There we saw a group of north Indians .The shooting is done in a room there.We can only saw them through the windows.In that time my friend Felix said that"see that man looks like brother Indrajith(he is a famous actor in Malayalam film industry)".By looking there I come to know that he is Indrajith.When he saw us he wishing us by raising his hands.Suddenly the traim makes the alarn to go.So we suddenly enter in the train and continue the journey.

No comments: