Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Subburaj my roommate

I first saw him in the previous year when my semester exams are nearing.When I saw him he is studing whitout leave his eyes from his book.In that moment I think that who is this bookworm.My friends told that he is Subburaj and he is not weak in studies.After the semester exams I go to home when I return back Subburaj come to hostel to get admition in hostel .When the room's aloted I got Subburaj as my room mate.At first he studies up to 3 or may be to 5 o clock morning.So I cant sleep properly.When the first periodical mark comes he got the 1st rank in class.He do the same for 7 or 8 times.But the semester exam result comes he get 6 arriers.The reason is he start's study well in this year only.Then he studies well .When the next semester exam came he write well in the exams.He also attended the three arrier pappers.One week before the result came he told me how many persentage mark he get. I told him that he got 80% mark.When the result comes he got80% mark and he also clears the three arears.Nobody in our college achive like Subburaj.He gets the correct result of his hard work.

No comments: