Thursday, August 7, 2008

my chilambbattam experiences

Chilambbatam is the martial art for Tamilnadu.In my hostel two months before a teacher come to teach Chilambbattam.The fees for it is only 50Rs .I come to have a great intention to study that .So I gave my name to study that.Not only me more than 60 of the hostelers are given their names.In the first day our teacher comes with the sticks for us to study.In the first day he teaching some movements they are valathu ody ,Edathu ody,varel,kuttu some thing like that.In the first day it is interesting.More number of students joined in the second class.From the next class number of students are being decreased.The problem was this class is helled at morning 6am so many of them didn't like to worst there sleep.In the next class that problem was affected me also.I didn't gone.Then now number of students those study chillambbattam is 5 or 6.I thing the teacher can leave this job from the next class.

2 comments:

jyothis said...

it is attractive

Anonymous said...

A fine describtion about the life in hostel. He had a great humour sence to present the topic in a cute manner.Explaining on a topic in a deep manner is not suitable for a writer. a brief descibtive,admirable passage make sence of feeling to everybody.Best wishes...