Monday, August 4, 2008

this weekend

In the weekend I went to home for spend one day(only one day!!!!) .But I can't utilise it well because there is no electricity in my house for the day.So I can't see any films or any good programs in TV.But I taken some good books in our public library and I solve some problems that have been with my librarian .The problem was I was taken a book named 'veronica decides to die' from there but one of my friend Melvin lost the book.I can't request him to buy that because I also misplaced one of his book.So I have a little shy to face the librarian.one day he went to my home luckily I'm in our college.But in this leave when I accidentally met him he told me about that book and told to buy that book and give to library. So I buy a new book for the library.In that way that problem has been solved and now I can take books from there.

No comments: