Monday, September 7, 2009

12 things that I hate most

Everybody hate somethings but that will depends on our character.There is a list of things that I hate.

I hate

  1. My inability to complete things .
  2. Journey in a noisy and slow speed bus.
  3. Arguments in the name of God and racism.
  4. Living in a messy house.
  5. People who constantly interrupt, and talk over me when I am talking.
  6. homosexuals and feminists.
  7. Waiting for Internet results.
  8. Movies that have songs in unnecessary situations.
  9. People who are unreliable in a needed situation.
  10. People always judge me.
  11. People who cooking up stories about others.
  12. Power cut when I am in the middle of something important.

2 comments:

Jojees Thomas said...

Very nice.Creating more hate things in life will spoil you happiness.

Ammu Joseph said...

):
I also hate these things.Loneliness is the most hated thing for me.